Popotam Productions S.R.L., with its registered office in Timisoara, Loichita Vasile 1-3, sc.D, Timis, Romania, Europe, as the owner and administrator of the site Popotamproductions.com, undertakes to preserve the confidential nature of the information you provided as a result of accessing and completing the electronic contact form, in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the applicable national law.
We hereby inform you that you have the right to access, object to and intervene at any moment on the personal data you entered in the forms, according to the provisions of Law No. 677/2001.
The purpose of processing personal data
Popotam Productions S.R.L. only collects the personal information required to navigate on Popotamproductions.com in a convenient and user-friendly manner as possible. We process your personal information to:
- facilitate access to Popotamproductions.com as much as possible;
- in order to respond to your messages and send you the offer you asked for.
Types of personal data we process
To be able to carry out our activity and provide you with the best services, we process some personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. We collect these data when you send us a message through our contact form.
Instances when we collect your personal information:
- When you contact us through various channels or when you request information about a specific product or service;
- When you visit or browse our website;
- When your personal information is public;
- If you are the customer / beneficiary of a business activity that we perform.
Our website uses features provided by the Vimeo video portal.
Who we can send your personal data to
- State authorities (including tax authorities);
- Accountants, auditors, legal experts, lawyers or other such external counsellors of Popotam Productions S.R.L. or third parties who provide products or services to the Company (security service or IT system providers, financial consultants).
Data retention periods
We will retain your personal data for the period required in order to achieve the purposes described above. If there are invoices involved the data will be stored for a period of 10 years, under the applicable tax laws or when our legitimate interests require it. Certain personal information can be retained further under the applicable tax law, if applicable.
Under the applicable community and national laws, the users of our website have a number of rights that are listed below.
You have the right to request:
- confirmation of the fact that we store some of your personal information;
- removal of some of your personal information;
- the correction or completion of your personal information;
- to receive your personal information stored in a structured format;
- restriction of the personal data processing etc.
These rights are listed for exemplification and are complemented by the rights provided for in the relevant legislation. You have the right to file a complaint in case these rights are violated. In order for you to exercise these rights but also if you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. The Regulation grants a number of rights to the individuals whose data are processed. Thus, in addition to the existing rights, we also find the right to data portability and data removal.
In short, your rights are as follows:
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, in order to stop the processing of data based on your previous consent. The withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal, for the performance of a contract, the fulfilment of a legal obligation or the pursuance of our legitimate interests.
- The right to access – it means you have the right to obtain a confirmation from us whether we process or not your personal data, and, in case we do, you have the right to access the respective data, as well as obtain information on how the respective data are processed.
- The right to data portability – it refers to your right to receive your personal data in a structured format that we currently use, and that can be read automatically, but also to the right that these data are sent directly to another operator if this is technically feasible.
- The right to object – it refers to your right to object to the processing of your personal data when such processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it concerns an operator’s legitimate interest. When the personal data processing is for direct marketing or processing based on express consent, you have the right to object to such processing at any time.
- The right to correction – it refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The necessary correction will be communicated to each individual recipient of the respective data, unless this proves impossible or it involves unreasonable effort.
- The right to data removal (“the right to be forgotten”) – it means you have the right to request the removal of your personal data, without undue delay, in case one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in the first place; you withdraw your consent and there are no other legal grounds to justify the processing; you object to the processing and there are no prevailing legitimate reasons; the personal information has been processed illegally; the personal information must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; the personal information has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- The right to restrict processing – it can be exercised if the individual challenges the accuracy of the data, for a period which is necessary to verify the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal, and you object to the removal of the personal information, but you request its restriction instead; if Popotam Productions S.R.L. no longer needs the personal information for processing, but the concerned individual requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; if the individual objected to the processing, for the period of time needed to verify whether the operator’s legitimate rights prevail over the concerned individual’s legitimate rights.
- The right to file a complaint – the complaints about the processing of personal information can be addressed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
To exercise these rights and for any further questions regarding this information or in connection with the use of your personal data by us, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org